Search Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bring on the Grammar!

I've noticed in my critique groups that grammar is still an Achilles heel with many of the group members. Even the most seasoned writers who I'm lucky to work with sometimes question where that comma should go or if their adjective clause is modifying the correct noun. If you just said, "What the...?" then you are in luck! Since I taught grammar to international students for thirteen years, I thought I'd throw out some of my knowledge to the blogosphere before it shrivels into nothing and disintegrates with the rest of my brain cells. I'll be posting some grammar rules to help my fellow writers find their way along the dark, often murky sentential path. So check in periodically, check it out, and get grammar-savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment